Friday, August 10, 2007

Almost a month

So I was going to wait a month to update my blog...just thought that it sounded like a good number but I have been recieving death threats from my mom if I did not post something soon.  "IF I SEE REST DAY AND A SLUG ONE MORE TIME...." hahaha


So since the last post I have travelled to England, raced in the Salford World Cup, visited relatives in England, went back to Ontario for a bit to see my parents and I am now back in Victoria.  The plan was that the weekend after Salford I would be racing in our National Championships in Quebec.  I was going to drive there with my parents and they would be able to see me race live for the first time this year.  BUT I ended up with a sore shoulder the week before and had to make the decision to not go.  I was disappointed but not injuring my shoulder more before Worlds and the Beijing World Cup that are coming up in less than a month was my top priority.  But I am happy to say now that my shoulder is healing up nice and I am able to swim now...I was getting worried there a bit before hand not being able to swim for 8 days.

So far this week training has been going well.  I have got a solid workout in each sport this week so far.  This morning we have open water swimming which Dano is going to be picking me up soon for so this is it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not a months worth - but it's a start.......
You know who :)

Anonymous said...

glad the wing is feeling better,later dude .