Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Knee Pains

It seems like that little accident with that car has left some damage.  My left knee feels like it is getting a little worse everyday.  For the first couple days afterwards there was no pain, maybe a little soreness at the end of some workouts.  But since my run yesterday, the pain has not gone away.


So today I took some precautions to try to get this thing healed as soon as possible.  After the swim this morning, Joel and I decided that it would be best to take the rest of the day off and let it heal itself (I had a three hour ride and 60min run).  I got a massage, iced in the ocean, took some motrin, and put ice packs on my knee all day.

I am glad that it is not a sharp, localized pain.  Just a general soreness which I cannot seem to pinpoint where it is coming from.  It seems like the pain is coming from under my knee cap.  That is the best that I can do when describing it.

I am sure that this will settle down in a couple days ... maybe I should have gotten that idiots information when they decided to slam on the brakes in front of me!  I have to miss my work  because of this ... plus my pain and suffering has to be worth something!

1 comment:

miket said...

mmmm...perhaps a nice day with a little of the young and restless and Dr. phil.....
mike